- Imparting Financial and Business Literacy to Youth, Especially Women SMEs/MSMEs Across the Country
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) is imparting financial and business literacy for the youth and women citizens through a CDFI developed Mobile based Entrepreneur support system. This platform helps to educate, create awareness and assess the need for further re-enforcement of knowledge delivered to the young entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur Support System
- Main menu
- Sub menu
- Rich text information page with texts, image, video, audio capabilities
- Self help bot with lots
Some of the topics covered under this initiative-
- Factors to be considered while setting up a new business
- Arranging finance for business operations
- Maintaining account books and financial records
- How to be an environmental-friendly business
- Business plan development and loan application process
Different Channels used to Impart Knowledge to Young Entrepreneurs
- Outbound automated calls
- IVR calls
- Outbound SMSs
- Mobile App
- Chat bot
- Multi-lingual content in text, image, audio, video etc.
The support system has reached out to 90,000+ target individuals since the inception of its pilot stage.
through call campaigns
People who listened to
through out bound
People who used
People contacted through
People who used
Benefits of using Mobile-Based Entrepreneur Support System-
- Mobile-Based Entrepreneur Support System is a multi-lingual platform providing literacy to a larger society.
- This platform uses mobile as its channel hence increasing digital learning and outreach.
- This app platform can be used to create specific content for effective awareness and assessments.